iMovie is surely one of the best video editing software of all time, it has some unique features which no other such software features. It is easy to use along with intuitive user interface. iMovie provide its user a unique experience of editing movie on their own hassle free. You can easily customize your videos with iMovie with so many options. Now coming to the main point, this wonderful movie editing app is only available for iOS devices since it’s an Apple product. Today we are going to tell you about the other top alternatives of iMovie which works perfectly as iMovie.
In this article we will discuss about the best alternatives of iMovie for Widows PC, for those who were looking for similar sort of software for their Windows PC, this article will certainly help your hunt. Again, we would like to clear you that iMovie doesn’t work on Windows PC so please do not ask silly questions like when will Apple release the Windows version of iMovie. Moving ahead let’s get down to the business and start discussing the top 5 alternatives of iMovie for PC.
Top 5 alternatives of iMovie for PC
- Movavi Video Editor– Movavi is just like iMovie when it comes to features and user friendliness, it’s simple to use and allows you to import all your media files on the timeline, sync your audio and share it anywhere you like.
- Movie Maker– Windows 10 Movie Maker is one more such fine software to edit your videos on a go, fully compatible along with spectacular editing options; this software certainly comes handy when editing short videos at home.
- Wondershare Filmora– Wondershare is certainly a better option than Movie Maker as it is compatible with both Windows and iOS devices, it is simple to use as it guides you step by step to edit your videos. It also has more video editing features than Windows Movie Maker.
- NCH VideoPad– VideoPad is a multi tasking video editor just like iMovie, it has he features which allows you to edit your videos like never before, the transitions effect along with audio editing tools with intuitive graphics this software is simply majestic when it comes to video editing. It can produce high quality video without a brisk and is considered one of the best alternatives of iMovie for PC.
- Lightworks Free– Lightworks comes with two versions i.e., free and pro, we would recommend the free version of Lightworks as the pro version is very expensive. This software does magic when it comes to editing videos, what makes this software a class apart is its compatibility with almost all the platforms including MAC, Windows and Linux.
That’s all folks we hope you would have enjoyed reading this post and also found it useful, for more updates keep coming back and also pen down your useful thoughts on this post in the comments below.