Instant messaging has been constantly popular all over the World. iMessage is one such app which is popular among all messaging services. Many people who don’t even own an iOS device want to use iMessage, it seems that everyone agrees that Apple’s iMessaging service is beyond amazing. However, many find difficulty installing this App on the PC. There are few workable methods that allows to you install iMessage on your PC/ laptops very easily.
iMessage For Windows PC
Majority of Apps are not designed to be used cross platform. Fortunately, techies always come up with hacks that can be used to access such Apps on either platform. You can download iMessage using a very simple trick on your PC with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems.
Below are the steps you need to follow in order to use iMessage on your Windows computer/laptops:
- First and foremost thing you have to do is visit www.xpadian.com to download and install the iPadian program on your computer. This is an iOS emulator that creates iOS environment and helps you to get access to the iOS apps.
- After you have successfully installed the application on your PC, you need to launch it. You will easily find a dock at the bottom of your PC screen just like Mac computers.
- Go to the search box and search for ‘iMessage’.
- As you find the App, click to install it.
- Lastly you need to go to the iPadian to locate the App. Open the app and enjoy iMessage service right on your Windows computer.
iMessage App Features
iMessage has a very simple and user-friendly interface like every other Apple App. It is a very popular app all over the world which has given a very tough competition to WhatsApp.
This app allows you to share text messages, pictures, videos, images, and other documents to the other users, while you are in conversation. It does not include video calling feature, however, you can use the FaceTime video calling right from this app. You would need a good data connection you to get the maximum benefit from iMessage.